Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dana: I remember seeing this commercial for the first time. I was literally shocked when the guy was like "Dr. Pepepr 10, It's not for women!" I love Dr. Pepper, but this commercial is ridiculous. It did get them attention, but not in a good way. It just pissed off a whole bunch of people. They could have taken a much better approach to selling their new product.


Donovan: I saw this movie, but never actually saw a preview for it. Watching the preview now, I see all the things they did to advertise it. First of all, these production companies always include the best scenes from the movie in the trailer so that people are interested in going to watch it. Secondly, the text that they have on the screen in between scenes makes people pay attention to the trailer. I think this is a good preview, and it was an excellent movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment